Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hurricane Ike
The images in these photos show me that hurricane Ike hit pretty bad it damaged a lot of life's. I see allot of people without homes allot of fixing. Peoples homes being destroyed in hurricane Ike. The images in these pictures make me really sad I'm just thinking about all the lives that were affected by hurricane Ike. What people are going to have to do to fix everything. It's kind of sad to see home, schools, shopping centers,ect everything people worked for just be taken away from hurricane Ike. Hurricane Ike did'nt just affect people from Houston and Galveston, Tx it effected everybody in Austin and other places were people went to stay. I'm just wishing the best for everybody and hoping that everything goes good for people who lost everything.

No comments: